Welcome!

Blog of a Writer on the Go and Barely Here.
Here by accident?
Looking for something more 'family-friendly'? Check out my Children's & Young Adult Blog:The Wide Writing World of Emily McKeon

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy October!

It's October! With October comes my favorite holiday: Halloween.

I know, I told you all that I'm a chicken when it comes to scary movies/TV shows/stories, but there's something about a month of terror culminating in a night of dress-up and sugar highs that appeals to me.

Yes, I'm strange.

With the upcoming holiday scares already happening, I would like to invite you all to check out Freaky Fridays: The Dark Carnival on Pen & Muse's Blog.


This is a showcase of writer and illustrator talent from all over. Each of us chose a topic pertaining to the carnival theme and wove a story or picture around it.

Every Friday starting tomorrow, new stories and pictures will go up for your enjoyment. Having been granted a sneak peek at a few of them, I guarantee you're all in for a treat...with a possible trick thrown in.

On top of Pen & Muse hosting this fantastic showcase, they're doing a give-away. It's open now, and another reason to check out their blog. To the lovely and wonderful ladies of Pen & Muse: Thank you!

Now it's up to you. Enter if you dare. Or are you too chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment