Welcome!

Blog of a Writer on the Go and Barely Here.
Here by accident?
Looking for something more 'family-friendly'? Check out my Children's & Young Adult Blog:The Wide Writing World of Emily McKeon

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Drum Roll, Please!

I know I've been teasing some of you for the last week or so, telling you I have good news but not telling you what it was. I've been waiting for something a little more substantial before breaking the news, but I can't hold out much longer.

After much debate, being in talks and researching my options, I've decided to self-publish my children's book 'Who Will Dance with Me?' I'm teaming up with the fabulous Linda Clearwater to bring my book to life.

At this point I don't have a release date or much else to share. I will be keeping you all updated as things are finalized. For now, I can share a preliminary sketch of Princess Grace.


Are you all excited as I am? 

For the record, I will be publishing under a pen name TBD once we get closer to the publication date.

8 comments:

  1. Hooray! Another book to add to my Alliance of Worldbuilders shelf!

    Good luck and let me know if I can help you at all throughout the process. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeremy! I never thought I'd be so excited to be self-publishing, but once I opened her sketches up I couldn't wait to share them. This is a first sketch to get an idea of style before she committed to anything.

      Delete
  2. Rock on, lady! Exciting stuff. And a ton of work ahead.
    Strap in and make it happen.
    Let me know if I can help along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Emily!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Happy for you Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Emily!! Really excited for you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Emily! I can't wait to see it up for sale!

    ReplyDelete