Welcome!

Blog of a Writer on the Go and Barely Here.
Here by accident?
Looking for something more 'family-friendly'? Check out my Children's & Young Adult Blog:The Wide Writing World of Emily McKeon

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nerd Cat Diaries: Game of Cats 2

Day 2-

My sense of 'Brotherly Devotion' is dwindling with all the stupidity floating around here. What is with all the 'Winter is Coming?' Dudes, I hate to break it to you, but it's already here. Want to know how I know? Two words: Static Electricity. Oh, and all the snow everywhere.

Seriously, I've been crackling for the past two days. I shock myself every time I walk. Too bad it's not good for much more than finding me in the dark and the odd surprise shock. I mean, how great would it be if we could use excessive static electricity against the Wildlings? Think about it. 

"Hey King of the North, can we talk? Let's shake paws to show no hard feelings." Zaaaap. No more wildlings.

Unfortunately, it's not going to work. I do have a warning for Jon Snow, if that's even his real name: you say one more time how winter is coming and I will use my powers on you. While you're sleeping. Zap.


***Sorry for lack of pictures. Camera wasn't working this week. And yes, Toothless is a zapping ball of fur right now.***

1 comment: