Welcome!

Blog of a Writer on the Go and Barely Here.
Here by accident?
Looking for something more 'family-friendly'? Check out my Children's & Young Adult Blog:The Wide Writing World of Emily McKeon

Friday, March 29, 2013

The Post That Wasn't

So, I had a blog post all planned out for you all last night. It was awesome and eloquent. It was going to be my best post EVER.

Then I succumbed to the terrible tragedy every writer faces at one time or another: I thought I could remember it in the morning, rolled over and went back to sleep. I now can't for the life of me remember what it was about, much less the entirety of it.

I promise it was pretty epic, though. Not that it helps.

So instead, I'm going to wish you all a Happy Easter, Happy Passover or Happy (fill-in the blank with your celebration of choice). I hope you have a lovely one. And, unlike my magnificent post from last night, I hope it's a memorable one for all the right reasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment