Welcome!

Blog of a Writer on the Go and Barely Here.
Here by accident?
Looking for something more 'family-friendly'? Check out my Children's & Young Adult Blog:The Wide Writing World of Emily McKeon

Friday, March 1, 2013

Nerd Cat Diaries: Game of Cats 5

Day 5 -

Damn that Jon Snow and his stupid beast. Since they've come to Castle Black, we've been getting visits from a black monster. No doubt it's looking for Blizzard or Ghost or Idiot --- whatever Snow's wolf is called. I think we should feed them both to the roaming monster outside our walls and be done with them all. 

Whoever thought keeping dogs of any variety around should be drawn and quartered, tarred and feathered and then flayed alive. Isn't it obvious they're good for nothing? 


Cats, however, are a whole different story. Superior intellect, fighting skills and climbing. They are the perfect  species. If I could, I would spend all my time studying cats and their magnificence. No other animal comes close to cats in ability and talent. Although, the Lord Commander's pet does interest me...




No comments:

Post a Comment