Welcome!

Blog of a Writer on the Go and Barely Here.
Here by accident?
Looking for something more 'family-friendly'? Check out my Children's & Young Adult Blog:The Wide Writing World of Emily McKeon

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

End of My First PiBoWriWee

Finished! Today was the last day and I'm happy to say, I did it! Seven new manuscripts wait for my red editor's pen. The question is, which one gets it first?

As promised, I'm letting you vote. Based on only the working titles, I want you to pick the one that appeals to you most. The poll can be found here.

Now for the contenders:

1. PURPLE ORANGES
2. KNICK-KNACK KNUCKLE
3. DELILAH GRAY
4. PERFECT PET
5. THE NOISE GOBBLER
6. THE LONELY MINOTAUR
7. HIC, HIC, HICCUP

So, what do you think? Vote now until Friday night. Saturday, the revision begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment