Welcome!

Blog of a Writer on the Go and Barely Here.
Here by accident?
Looking for something more 'family-friendly'? Check out my Children's & Young Adult Blog:The Wide Writing World of Emily McKeon

Monday, September 8, 2014

Final Week for Lizzie

This is it, boys and girls. Last week for WHAT THE TOWN KNEW Kickstarter campaign. The funding deadline is Thursday at 5 pm EDT.

Right now on my end, I have the final book cover file from the fantastically talented S. P. McConnell. (You should all check out his website.) I also have files to print the bookmarks, stickers and pins that will be part of the swag packages. The pins will only be available through the Kickstarter, so if you want one, you have to pledge.

All my critique partners and betas have returned their comments to me so I can do a last go through before sending it out to an editor. As of this moment, I'm on track for the March release...if I can fund it.

With only a few days left, any and all help is doubly appreciated. Spreading the word or donating any amount. Believe me when I say no donation is too small. It all adds up.

Thanks to everyone who's helped me this far. And to everyone who is about to help, thank you in advance!

Love to you all from me and Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment